Composition: Trichomega, MCT oil (Medium chain triglycerides), Olive oil, Almond Oil, Neem Oil, Black Seed Oil, Pumpkin Oil and Fragrance.
TRICHOMEGA is Botanical active ingredient extracted from Sacha Inchi, nut growing in the Amazon forests. Extracted entirely only using cold pressure techniques, in order to maintain all its natural components with no degradation, TRICHOMEGA contains one of the highest amounts of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) among all oily seeds used for human consumption.
- It reaches an average of 48% content of Omega 3 and an average of 37% content of Omega 6. Additionally it contains approximately 8% of Omega 9.
- Will help to restore the lipid layer, which is the only continuous structure that can be found at the hair. Restoring the lipids of the “hair barrier” will make the hair more resistant to breakage and split ends.
- Enhance the brightness and reflectance. Improve of cohesion and restructuration of the regularity of hair scales.
- Prevent from penetration of external agents in the hair.
- Recuperate the hair from trichoptilosis stages.
- Improve the protection and flexibility of the hair, avoiding hair breakage
MCT oil (Medium chain triglycerides):
MCT oil contains entirely natural fats. Most MCT oil contains caprylic acid (C8), capric acid (C10) or a combination of both. Typically the proportion of MCTs in MCT oil is 50 to 80 percent caprylic acid and 20 to 50 percent capric acid.
- Tames dandruff
- Lightweight feel
- Decreases frizz
- Has antibacterial, anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties
- Brain Health
Olive oil is composed mainly of triacylglycerols (triglycerides or fats) and contains small quantities of free fatty acids (FFA), glycerol, phosphatides, pigments, flavor compounds, sterols, and microscopic bits of olive. Triacylglycerols are the major energy reserve for plants and animals.
- Olive oil could add softness and strengthen hair by penetrating the hair shaft and preserving moisture.
- Olive oil is high in antioxidant contentand it helps maintain scalp and hair health.
- It prevents the hair from cell damage and nourishes and conditions the hair at the same time to improve its quality.
- The massage improves the circulation of blood in the scalp and nourishes the hair follicles as well
- The nourishing oil can soften and strengthen your hair.
- It’s rich in vitamin B-7, or biotin, so almond oil helps to keep hair and nails healthy and strong.
- It can also help protect your hair from sun damage, with a natural SPF 5.
- Almond oil can make hair stronger and less prone to split ends, which means your hair growth won’t be slowed by losing hair that becomes damaged.
- Almond oil contains high amounts of vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant .
- Promotes hair growth and prevents baldness.
- Neem Oil has regenerative properties that support healthy cell division and stimulate hair follicle growth and function.
- Help to revitalise and restore dry, damaged, under-nourished, and rough or brittle hair.
- Helps with dandruff and itching.
- Treats head lice
- Treats scalp infections.
- Prevents premature graying.
- Help to restore and revitalize dry, damaged, under nourished, rough and brittle hair.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil contains omega-3s, essential fatty acids, zinc, vitamin E, Vitamin K, and phytosterol which is great for collagen production.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is a great hair moisturizer that nourishes hair follicle.
- Can promote hair thickness and hair count.
Black Seed Oil:
- Maintains Scalp Health.
- Stimulates Hair Regrowth.
- Curbs Hair Fall.
- Prevents Graying.
- Moisturize dry hair
- Improves scalp health
- Prevents Damage.
- Promotes Blood Circulation.
How to use:
- Apply oil on your scalp and massage with fingertips using a circular motion.
- Apply the oil left on your palms to your hair.
- Cover with a towel or shower cap and leave on overnight.
- The next day, shampoo hair while dry. Rinse thoroughly.
- Condition as normal.
Use twice a week. For more effective results wash your hair use Reegain Shampoo.