L-Glutathione, Alpha Lipoic Acid , Sodium Ascorbate , Soluble Collagen , Vitamin E acetate 50% powder
To evaluate the skin lightening and anti-dark spot effects of oral supplementation associated with LGlutathione. Our high-quality product can also be combined with other ingredients to enhance your look.
Glutathione is a naturally occurring antioxidant that is typically produced by the liver. Although it has many medical uses, this powerful compound can work magic on your skin. Glutathione is present during vital bodily functions like tissue building, producing proteins and chemicals, and boosting the immune system. These processes are not only good for your body, but you’ll see a difference in your skin, too. Glutathione has become a potential skin-lightening ingredient after the discovery of its antimelanogenic properties.
Glutathione for Skin:
Whether concerned with acne, wrinkles, dryness, eczema, or puffy eyes, many are seeking flawless, youthful skin. Science says that glutathione is an effective answer. Glutathione not only decreases the melanin (pigmentation) in your skin but has also been found to decrease wrinkles and increase skin elasticity. Works on the skin pigment production by inhibiting tyrosinase, an enzyme involved in making melanin. In one study, both GSH and GSSG achieved a skin lightening effect — though it takes a few weeks to develop. The effect on pigmentation is transient, so you would need to continue using glutathione to maintain the skin-whitening effect. A scientific review of multiple studies confirmed that the use of glutathione results in skin lightening. Glutathione has also been shown to decrease psoriasis. The glutathione levels in this clinical trial were increased by consumption of whey protein, which contains glutamylcysteine, a precursor to GSH. It reduces oxidative stress in the body to improve your overall complexion. With glutathione treatments, you can see:
- Glutathione act as a powerful antioxidant.
- Amazing anti-aging properties
- Even skin tone with reduced dark spots
- This helps fight oxidative damage and improve skin health and enjoying potent anti-aging properties. · Reduced blemishes and Diminished acne scars
- Giving you a youthful glow and smooth, even skin.
- Helps to Brighten skin by reducing melanin production.
- Glutathione pills is also for immunity support and act as a brain & nootropic supplement and for brain support.
Alpha Lipoic Acid:
Alpha-lipoic acid’s several roles across multiple pathways that also reduce inflammation, alpha-lipoic acid can be used to possibly help fight inflammation that may happen in hair follicles to help reduce hair loss.
- Slow down skin and hair aging
- Reduce inflammation and skin aging, promote healthy nerve function.
- It also helps gently exfoliate the skin and may slow the collagen breakdown process.
- Alpha-lipoic acid benefits for hair can potentially help stimulate hair growth and prevent further hair loss.
- Lower heart disease risk factors and slow the progression of memory loss disorders.
- Fight cancer formation and Improve nerve function.
- Strong antioxidant properties
SODIUM ASCORBATE Replenishes & plumps up the epidermis Vitamin C is found at high levels in the outermost layers of cells in the skin (epidermis).
- Its antioxidant properties protect against UV induced damage caused by free radicals.
- Using vitamin C in your skincare can increase collagen production and repair damaged skin.
- Aids in wound healing SCAB SCAR TISSUE
- Even out skin tone and enhance skin radiance.
- Effective at addressing hyperpigmentation conditions such as dark spots, melasma, age spots, and sunspots.
- Primarily for quality skin hydration and moisturization.
Collagen, like elastin, is one of skin’s primary proteins. This is what gives skin structure and firmness, which can begin to decrease as you age, and collagen begins to break down.
- Soluble Collagen is a supplement that helps make skin firmer.
- It can help to improve the plumpness of skin and also give you glowing skin by resolving skin issues.
- Collagen smooths and softens skin, giving it a healthier, more youthful texture.
- Improve skin elasticity, reduce visible wrinkles, and increase blood flow to the skin.
- Collagens help bind water to the skin, so this ingredient is a must-have in moisturizers.
Vitamin E is an important fat-soluble antioxidant .
- Protects the skin from various deleterious effects due to solar radiation by acting as a free radical scavenger.
- The antioxidant properties of vitamin E can help to prevent damage to skin caused by free radicals from UV exposure.
- Also have an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin and helps improve skin elasticity.
- Acts as a great cleanser by getting rid of dirt, grime and other impurities.
Safety and side effects
Use of glutathione as a supplement may bring about rare side effects: abdominal cramps, bloating and possible allergic reactions. These adverse effects are uncommon.
Drink 1 bottle per day, 3 weeks to stimulate skin hydration, 6 weeks for skin smoothness, 9 weeks for skin firmness, don’t exceed recommended daily dose. Shake well before use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool, dry and protect from sunlight.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner.