Ac.Net, ALS (30%), Softan CG, Crodarom Margosa, Glycerin, Ultrez 20, Cocobetain, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, SLES, Dye & Rose water
By its antiseptic and tonic properties, Margosa supports the restriction of dilated pores and is also recommended as an anti-inflammatory active. It is mainly used to treat skin problems like acne or inflamed scalp.
Excellent Margosa is a great source of fatty acids, vitamins and minerals that are needed for healthy skin. It contains active constituents like nimbidin, nimbolide and azadirachtin that have some amazing medicated properties and characteristics that can help to get rid of every skin problems
Phenoxyethanol acts as a preservative, extending the shelf life of skin care and cosmetics by preventing the formation of mold, bacteria, and yeast.
AC.NET: AC.NET is an association of oleanolic acid and nordihydroguaiaretic acid in an osmotic gel. Cosmetically, it is used in toners, emulsions, gels, masks, foundations for oily and acne-prone skin. This fights “break-out” by reducing hyperseborrhoea, hyperkeratosis, inflammation and bacterial proliferation. AC.NET provides a global treatment for oily and acne-prone skin. The osmotic gel helps to control bacterial growth.
Glycerin: Glycerin is great for the skin because it acts as a humectant, which is a substance that allows the skin to retain moisture. It can increase skin hydration, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin’s surface. It’s also an emollient, which means it can soften skin.
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory, and anti-acne agent.
- Greasiness, oil reducing and cleansing agent.
- Inhibition of keratinocyte, hyperseborrhea and bacterial proliferation.
- Anti-inflammatory effect to combat the irritation caused by cell and bacteria debris accumulation.
- Stuffed with antioxidants, moisturizing triglycerides and vitamin E, which makes it an ideal anti-ageing treatment
- Provide relief of sebaceous gland by inhibition of 5α-reductase.
- Decreasing redness and swelling (inflammation).
- Penetrates deep into pores and helps to break down pimples and comedones.
- NET. Is effective for treatment of acne-prone skin.
- It reduces skin inflammation by limiting excessive sebum production, abnormal keratosis and bacterial proliferation in blocked sebaceous glands.
- It traps moisture in your skin and gives it a youthful, healthy glow.
- Glycerin has plenty of antibacterial properties and maintains the pH levels of the skin.
- Acts as a humectant, which is a substance that allows the skin to retain moisture.
- Increase skin hydration, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin’s surface.
- Improve skin barrier function and skin mechanical properties.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine produces a thick lather and the lathering action helps loosen the dirt and impurities.
- It contains coconut oil, which is hydrating.
- Reduces the drying effects of harsher detergents in skin care products.
- Strong emulsion stabilizer with chelating properties.
- Protects the integrity of skincare products from undergoing unwanted consistency changes, pH changes, odor changes, or texture changes.
- Enhanced foaming and cleaning abilities.
- Commonly in skincare formulations as a co-preservative.
ALS (30%) & Softan CG:
- ALS-30 is a naturally derived, vegetable based, 30% active solution of ammonium lauryl sulfate.
- ALS-30 and Softan CG is a high effective foaming surfactant for excellent quality and uniform personal care and HI&I products.
- These surfactants provide excellent foaming, cleansing, and mildness properties in skin care product.
- Ultrez 20 provides improved swelling time, electrolyte tolerance, rich creamy skin feel.
- Inhibition of keratinocyte and bacterial proliferation.
- It’s used as an antibacterial and/or a preservative to prevent products from losing their potency or spoiling.
- It’s effective at reducing acne.